Your shopping cart is empty!
Quick and Easy Raw Carrot Cake.
This recipe is courtesy of the beautiful Bianca from @wholefood simply.
This is absoloutely delicious and what I love most is that she was right...it is quick and easy to make. To check out more of her amazing recipes make sure you check out her wonderful cookbooks at https://wholefoodsimply.com/
I can't lie the thought of raw carrot in a cake that wasn't cooked didn't sound super appealing but I am very pleasantly suprised how amaznigly tasty this is, I will definitely be making this one again.
Test out the recipe for yourself this weekend. Pop some in the freezer as a quick and easy healthier alternative to a sweet treat.
1. Line a cake tin or slice tin with baking paper
2. Place icing ingredients into a food processor and mix until well combined and smooth. Remove from the processor and set to one side
3. Place all of the cake ingredients into your food processor and pulse/mix until completely broken down and sticking together (my poor food processor couldn't cope with everything at once so I just mixed this in two batches)
4. Press mixture firmly into your prepared tin. Spoon the icing over the cake and smooth the top to finish. Place in the fridge or freezer to set.
5. Slice, eat and enjoy. (This made approx 24 small servings for us.)
*Recipe courtesy of Bianca from Wholefood Simply https://wholefoodsimply.com/