Keto Lamb Curry
If you are looking for the perfect addition to Dinner time that the whole family will love, we have found it for you.
This meal fits under the Keto, Low Carb High Fat, Paleo banners, is dairy and gluten free so unless your a vegetarian it should keep everyone happy.
Although this is a curry the flavours can be as mild or spicy as you like them. As written the end result will be packed full of flavour without being too spicy.
Try it out and let us know what you think.
What's in it?
- 1tsp Coconut Oil
- 2kg Lamb Chump Chops
- 1 Brown Onion
- 1/3 Long red chilli (I tend to use the already chopped variety you find in the supermarket these days)
- 1 Celery Stick
- 1 Carrot Diced
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 tsp Garam Masala
- 2/3 tsp Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Fennel Seeds
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1 Tblsp Tomato Paste
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1tsp Salt
How to make it.
- Heat Oil in Pan
- Brown Lamb but don't cook, set lamb aside
- Add onion, chilli, celery, carrot cook 1 minute until soft
- Add garlic, garam masala, turmeric, fennel seeds and coconut oil
- Cook for 1min
- Add tomato paste, stir
- Add Coconut Milk, Water, salt
- Place Lamb in Slow Cooker or Pressur Cooker.
- Pour All sauce ingredients over lamb
- If using the Pressur Cooker cook for 1hour
- If using the Slow Cooker cook on low for 5-6 hours
- Once cooked, Remove all meat and remove bones if there were any in your meat.
- Add a 2tsp Arrowroot to 2 Tblsp Water, Mix into a paste.
- Add Arrowroot to Curry sauce to thicken, bring to heat in a saucepan if required.
- Serve lamb with Rice or Cauliflower Rice and Veggies