Your shopping cart is empty!
Supplement Your Health provide you with fantastic offers on only the best and cleanest Supplements and Health products available.
On Australian Orders
We want you to have a great experience
We use the latest security features
Pepita and Sesame Crunch
Paleo, Gluten free, Refined sugar free, Low Carb
This Pepita Sesame Crunch is a great snack alternative to the regular Granola Bars filled with Carb Heavy Nuts.
Cut into bars or even bite size pieces to enjoy as an afternoon snack to curb those sugar cravings.
Whats in it?
3 Cups Raw Pepitas (Pumpkin Seeds)
1/2 Cup sesame seeds
1/4 Cup Brown Rice Syrup
1/4 Cup Raw Honey
1 Tblsp coconut Oil
1tsp Erythirtol or Stevia (optional for those who have prefer it a little sweeter)
How to make it?
1. Line a baking tray with Baking Paper
2. Put Pepitas and Sesame Seeds into a bowl and stir together
3. Put Honey, Brown Rice Syrup, coconut oil and Erythritol (if using) into a small bowl. Heat over low heat until just warmed and ingredients have come together and coconut oils is melted.
4. Mix liquid into Pepitas and Sesame Seeds to coat all dry ingredients
5. Spread onto Lined baking tray
6. Cook in moderate oven for 15 to 20 min...will vary on oven but don't allow to brown
7. Remove from oven. At this point you can either transfer to a lined slice pan so it will set in one slab that you can cut up later, or if you prefer just let it cool on tray and you can break it up into pieces once it has cooled and set.
8. Keep in Fridge....Enjoy
** If you would like to reduce the Carb Content even further in this recipe just omit the honey, add a little additional coconut oil and additional erythritol or stevia for sweetness.