Your shopping cart is empty!
I think this may be on of the Merry Maker sisters recipes but honestly I can't remember.
What I do know is that is delicious and even the kids love it.
I normally divide this up into smaller muffin size portions rather than a loaf pan as it freezes well and is then already in individual portion size.
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
2. Prepare a standard loaf pan with coconut oil. (or individual muffin pans)
3. In a small bowl, combine the coconut oil and honey.
4. In a large bowl, whisk the, eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk in the coconut oil and honey mixture. Next, whisk in the coconut flour until completely combined with no lumps. Lastly, stir in the mashed bananas.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and top with the shredded coconut (shredded coconut is optional).
6. Bake for 45-50 minutes (20 - 30 for muffins) or until a toothpick comes out clean. If your coconut topping is browning fast, tent some aluminum foil on top to prevent burning.
7. Let cool completely (or as long as you can wait!) before removing from the loaf pan and serving.
Eat warm or cold.
As a treat a little butter spread on them while warm is delicious.