Infrared Sauna Sessions
Step 1: Select from a 30 minute session or 45 minute session from the options above and add to cart.
Step 2: After the checkout, visit the booking page to book your sessions date and time.
Step 3: Come in and enjoy your relaxing infrared sauna session!
If you bought multiple sessions, we will manage how many sessions you have left.
For more information about the sauna and the health benefits, click here.
What are the health benefits by using an infrared sauna?
- We request that you ensure you are well hydrated prior to commencing your Sauna session. We will provide you with water to drink during the Sauna however please ensure you have had at least 750ml in the hour prior.
- We recommend that you do not consume a large meal within an hour to your Sauna time commencing.
- We recommend that you do not have a Sauna immediately following strenuos exercise as the body is already dehyrdrated and you may not achieve optimal results and could put yourself at risk.
- The Infrared Sauna is not recommended for Children under 16 years of age.
- Adrenal suppression
- SLE (Systemic Lupus Erythematous)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- enclosed infections (dental, joints, tissue)
- artificial joints
- metal pins, or any other implants do not generally interfer with the Infrwared Sauna however it is recommended discussing with your practitioner.
- Also, check with your physician or pharmacist for any possible effects that infrared radiation may have on how the drug interacts with the body.
- Cariovascular conditions