Prototype 8 is a patented transdermal used during exercise to help hold nutrients at the target muscle site longer, thus enhancing muscular growth and reducing muscle breakdown
Prototype 8 is an international patent rights pending serum that is massaged directly into a target muscle group immediately prior to exercise and/or after exercise.
WHAT EXACTLY DOES PROTOTYPE 8 DO?
- Induce powerful vasodilation and pump when applied directly to the target muscle group you are training.
- Feel the muscle burn and pump within seconds as blood floods the local area.
- Powerful induction of thermogenesis in subcutaneous and inter-muscular fat.
- The muscle bundle becomes engorged with blood within 1 or 2 sets.
- This holds nutrients and the prototype 8 active ingredients in the target zone. longer to induce protein synthesis; enhancing muscle growth and reducing muscle breakdown.
HOW DO I USE PROTOTYPE 8?
ATP Science recommends the following: after you warm up the target muscle group apply the Prototype 8 to finish off the session with a full on pump, sweat and muscle burn. It works within seconds and will saturate the muscle bundle for a further 30 minutes. Repeat the process for the next muscle group. Make sure you re-apply after your workout before you consume your post-workout meal or shake.
Everyone uses it a little bit differently so work out what is the best way for you and your style of training.