100% Erythritol No-Cal Sweetener
What is Erythritol?
Erythritol is a 100% natural sugar substitute. It is a sugar alcohol which occurs naturally in some fruits and fermented foods. Erythritol is made naturally from sugar.
- 95% less calories than sugar
- 93% less calories than xylitol
- Better digestive tolerance than xylitol
- Low GI - glycaemic index 0!
- 100% natural sugar substitute
- No artificial sweeteners
- No Artificial chemicals
- No bitter aftertaste
Why is Erythritol good for you?
- Very low calorie - erythritol has 95% less calories than sugar.
- Low GI - glycaemic index zero!
- 100% natural - made from sugar by the fermentation of yeast. No artificial chemicals or additives!
Erythritol has 70% the sweetness of sugar. Use 1.5 teaspoons Erythritol for each teaspoon of sugar.
Use Erythritol wherever you use sugar - in drinks, cooking, baking.
Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect.